Wednesday, August 6, 2008

low and behold...

I spent my morning (at work) looking at photography websites, as I am thinking about getting my own photo website started. I love Flickr, but this bag lady needs a real website!

Anywho, I stumbled upon ISU grad student Jason Reed's beautiful website, and low and behold, who do I find; our very own bag lady Christina's work under the Student Work link. BAG LADY! I didn't know!!! And your work looks beautiful on his site. A few other friends and classmates are in this section, including our buddy the talented Jacob.

Jason has a wonderful site that includes a nice portion of his work; which I think would be Social Landscape-esque. His site also contains links to other ISU grads and teachers that we so worship.

Check it out!


*bagladythelma

No comments: